MSRP - $284.9591030 DB-100™ Diamond Band Saw
The easiest to use, most versatile Diamond Band Saw ever made. The Inland DB-100 Diamond Band Saw is the perfect saw for intarsia, free form, and even cabbing preforms. Saws hundreds of minerals, from Acanthite to Zircon. Increase your yields on valuable rough with accurate preforms cut right out of the middle of a piece! Improve your faceting results by cutting along the veils for cleaner finished gems.
- Comes with one diamond blade for sawing agates, opals, glass, stone, and most other hard materials.
- The optional WoodCut™ and MetalCut™ blades saw wood, plastics, fiberglass, leather, non-ferrous metals, printed circuit boards and more.
- Replaceable BladeSert™ blade guides make the most intricate cuts simple. The upper blade/drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- The coolant system provides a continuous, regulated flow of clean coolant to the diamond blade when wet sawing. Uses water for coolant to avoid messy oil clean-up.
- The spring-loaded tension system, molded into the frame, insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour, and enhances blade life.
- Molded work surface is 9" x 10" and corrosion resistant.
- The frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic.
- All frame and interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- The rigid housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. The plastic construction makes it extremely light weight and easy to handle, so you can take it with you on the road!
- Two Year Full Confidence Warranty
- German Language User Guide
- French Language User Guide
This machine ships with a 115V / 60Hz motor and grounded USA plug. Many alternate voltages and or plug configurations are available at a small additional cost. Please see this chart for those available choices.
Construction: Injection molded, structural grade thermoplastic.
Motor: Permanent magnet, speed controlled, up to 2800 Rpm.
Torque: 48 oz.-in.
Work surface: 9" x 10"
Size:18" high x 10" deep x 12" wide.
Throat Depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
Cutting Depth: Maximum material thickness: 3" (7.6cm)
Minimum Radius: 3/16" (.5 cm)
Maximum Radius: 4.75" (12 cm)
Cutting Speed: Dependent on material type and thickness. Up to 12"/minute (30.5 cm/minute)
230/240V versions available for most countries
Available Parts and Accessories