MSRP - $164.9510630 SwapTop™ 6 ½" Hobby Saw w/ WoodCut Blade
The SwapTop™ Hobby Saw with WoodCut™ blade is is the all purpose, full-size, full feature wet or dry use table saw for all your wood working and modeling projects. It's able to professionally handle large scale projects but precise enough for miniatures and fine detail work. Imagine cutting wood, wood composites, plastics, and similar materials on a saw that can also cut tile, ceramics, glass, stone, and more. The SwapTop™ Hobby Saw does the work of several individual machines at a fraction of the cost and frees up your work space.
- Sturdy and Accurate: The molded nylon surface reduces potential scratching of your softer materials and won't corrode when used wet. Comes with protractor more accurate cuts and better fitting projects
- Large Work Surface: The 10" x 12" work surface provides plenty of work space for larger projects but takes up just a small portion of your work bench.
- Convenient Size: Quiet but powerful variable speed DC motor allows the 6 1/2" blades to provide a full 1 1/8" depth of cut.
- Quick and Easy: No hassle product assembly, operation is easy and straight forward, and blade changes take only minutes.
- Use Wet or Dry: Use the optional 6½" DiamondTuff™ blade to wet saw tile, stone, glass, and other mineral based materials
- Converts to Edger/Shaper: Quickly and easily converts to a SwapTop™ Edger/Shaper with the optional conversion kit (10635).
- Two Year Full Confidence Warranty
- German Language Guide
This machine ships with a 115V / 60Hz motor and grounded USA plug. Many alternate voltages and or plug configurations are available at a small additional cost. Please see this chart for those available choices.
Includes: Motor unit, base, trim saw work surface with molded nylon insert, 6½" x .032" toothed WoodCut™ Blade, blade guard, blade arbor, protractor guide, and instruction guide.
- Size: 12" wide x 10" deep x 6.75" high
- Motor Type: Permanent Magnet DC
- Shaft OD: .312" (5/16") Stainless Steel
- Running Current <1A
- Motor Torque: 48 oz-in (.339 N-m)
- Watts In: 245 / Watts Out: 154
- Motor RPM: 2,800
- Integrated Speed Control for near infinite adjustment
- Arbor OD: 1/2"
- Fits any 6" and 6½" blades with 1/2" arbor holes
- Depth of Cut: 1 1/8" (with 6½" blades)
- 230/240V versions available for most countries
Available Parts and Accessories