MSRP - $264.9591040 DB-100™ Hobby Band Saw w/ WoodCut Blade
The easiest to use, most versatile Hobby Band Saw ever made, the Inland DB-100 Hobby Band Saw is the perfect saw for wood and a whole lot more.
- Comes with one WoodCut for woods, wood composites, and similar products.
- The optional MetalCut™ and Diamond blades saw plastics, fiberglass, leather, non-ferrous metals, printed circuit boards, tile, stone and more.
- Replaceable BladeSert™ blade guides make the most intricate cuts simple. The upper blade/drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- Saw intricate details, multiple pieces, and make custom scale model parts and accessory items.
- The spring-loaded tension system, molded into the frame, insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour, and enhances blade life.
- The molded work surface 9" x 10" is corrosion resistant.
- The frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic.
- All frame and interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- The rigid housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. The plastic construction makes it extremely light weight and easy to handle, so you can take it with you on the road!
- Includes coolant system for use with optional diamond blade when wet sawing.
- Two Year Full Confidence Warranty
- German Language User Guide
- French Language User Guide
This machine ships with a 115V / 60Hz motor and grounded USA plug. Many alternate voltages and or plug configurations are available at a small additional cost. Please see this chart for those available choices.
Construction: Injection molded, structural grade thermoplastic.
Motor: Permanent magnet, speed controlled, up to 2800 Rpm.
Torque: 48 oz.-in.
Work surface: 9" x 10"
Size:18" high x 10" deep x 12" wide.
Throat Depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
Cutting Depth: Maximum material thickness: 3" (7.6cm)
Minimum Radius: 3/16" (.5 cm)
Maximum Radius: 4.75" (12 cm)
Cutting Speed: Dependent on material type and thickness. Up to 12"/minute (30.5 cm/minute)
Available Parts and Accessories